Home Warranties for Buyers and Sellers
A home warranty is always a safe investment, but when you are buying or selling a home, it becomes even more important to have coverage. With a Choice Home Warranty, buyers and sellers are protected from breakdowns and repairs on covered systems and appliances, and it provides your home a competitive advantage in the real estate market. As a buyer, a Choice Home Warranty service contract offers protection on a budget during what is possibly the most important financial transaction of your life. As a seller, homes covered by a home warranty could help you sell your home faster, avoid unexpected repairs during closing, and help your buyers purchase with confidence and security.
Choice Home Warranty for Buyers
Surprise repairs or replacements are the last thing you need on your mind after purchasing a new home. The period after closing can be a particularly vulnerable time for your finances. Whether you are a first-time buyer or a long-time homeowner, you can feel at ease with coverage from Choice Home Warranty knowing that costs of repairs for your covered appliances and systems will be taken care of.*
The benefits for home buyers with a Choice Home Warranty service contract include:
- Protect against unexpected repairs or replacements after purchasing
- Immediate dispatching of trusted, prescreened, and licensed local technicians
- Low $65 service call fees
- 24/7/365 customer service available online and on the phone for any claims
Choice Home Warranty for Sellers
A Choice Home Warranty is a powerful way to help sell your home. Did you know that homes with home warranties often sell for an average of $2,300 more and 11 days faster than homes without home warranty coverage?¹ Home warranty coverage can save you time, money, and frustration. A home covered by a home warranty is more attractive to prospective buyers, and in a competitive real estate market, this could give your listing the edge that you need. Choice Home Warranty can also protect your home against repairs and replacements during the listing period. This can help you avoid any unexpected repair issues holding up the closing, and provide your buyers with peace of mind.
The benefits for home sellers with a Choice Home Warranty service contract include:
- Protect against unexpected repairs or replacements during listing and closing
- Prevent damage to your reputation and reduce liability after closing
- Sell Faster & at a Higher Price with a more attractive home sale
- 100% Transferable service contract
* Click Here to view complete limits of liability and any exclusions. CHW offers service contracts which are not warranties. ** See policy for specifics on response times. ***CHW reserves the right to offer cash back in lieu of repair or replacement in the amount of CHW’s actual cost (which at times may be less than retail) to repair or replace any covered system, component or appliance.
¹Source: Service Contract Industry Council & National Home Warranty Association.