Last Minute Holiday Marketing Ideas
The holiday season is here! It’s time to get in the spirit and spread the holiday cheer to your customers. But how? We’ve compiled a few marketing ideas to help you implement the holidays into your real estate business.
Connect with Your Community
This year has brought many of us new challenges when it comes to connecting with your community, but there are still ways to engage your local community while observing social distancing.
- Have a decoration contest online for users to show off their decorated homes – whether it’s their front door, interior or exterior, you choose! Encourage everyone to share their pictures on social media to your page or with a unique hashtag of your choosing.
- Spirited business cards that you can hand out during the season. Attaching a candy cane or a small holiday trinket to your business card will make for a memorable holiday pop-by.
Even if it’s not possible to bring everyone together this year, you can still add a personal touch with some doorstep deliveries. Here are some fun ideas to try this year:
- Make hot cocoa jars (or hot chocolate bombs that are a popular trend this year) and add a small bottle of Kahlua, Bailey’s or something similar to bring it all together.
- Cookie Baking Kit that you can complete with cookie dough, cookie cutters, sprinkles, and frosting for the whole family to enjoy.
- Holiday Ornaments & Trinkets that you can even customize with your business’ branding.
- Poinsettias, Christmas Cactus, and Amaryllis are great winter holiday flowers to give as gifts.
- Gift certificates from home improvement stores, coffee shops, etc. You know they’ll always have a use for them, especially if they recently moved.
Virtual Holiday Cheer
- Send a holiday email to old, current, and new clients to let them know you appreciate their business.
- Holiday coloring contest is a great way to get adults involved through their children. Post to your socials about the coloring contest with the end date and reward the winners with a prize of your choosing.
- Host a video call holiday party for those who live far or have a tight schedule. It’s a great way to connect as a group, and could even present some networking opportunities if the event is public!